Well furnished non AC and AC rooms are available who can take the room in guest house. – Check in : 4pm. Check out :3pm.
Who can take the room in guest house ?
- Members of The Malnad Club, Thirthahalli
- Members of all Affiliated clubs
Affiliated Member services-Affiliated Members can utilize the following facilities and services after paying the prescribed fee.
- Guest house
- A/C Bar
- sports and health club
How to book a room?
- Please reserve your accommodation (subject to availability) for the number of days the accommodation is required. One can reserve two rooms at a time for a maximum of ten days
- To reserve rooms please send the full amount (including applicable taxes) for the number of days the accommodation is required. You can get the amount payable and account details for fund transfer from our office. It is mandatory for our affiliated club members to get their reservation authenticated through a mail from their club.
- If you want to cancel the reservation made, 90% of the advance amount paid (10% towards administrative charges) will be refunded up to 3days before the date for which the reservation was made . You will be eligible for a refund of and 50% thereafter. No refund would be permissible if cancelation is informed on the date for which reservation is made.
What are the formalities to occupy a room ?
- Please produce your ID card issued by your club.
- Please produce your Photo ID card issued by a competent authority – Adhar card, Passport, Driving license or Ration Card.
- If you have to take a room without prier reservation, please pay the full amount (including applicable taxes) and obtain the receipt before occupying the room. This is subject o availability.
- Bar, Restaurant, Library, sports and health club – Affiliated Members can utilize these facilities and services after paying the prescribed guest fee. Affiliated Members staying in guest house need not pay guest fee.